Oh, hey everyone,
It's Telemakhos again! So since my last encounter with that stranger, (who I am now CERTAIN was Athena in disguise) I have slept on my decision, and I am positive in my choice to go on a quest to find my father. (Again, please don't tell him that I'm really the one behind this 'guest blog' - I really want to surprise him when I first meet him again..) Anyways, I decided that it was time for me to step into my father's shoes, and take command of my life. This might be really hard for me, but I'm sure with the Gods on my side, I will be fine. So, I brought my idea for this voyage upon a council, and they all seemed to disagree with me!! Don't they have any faith in me? They probably still think of me as the young boy I once was, and have not yet realized my incredibly clear, grown-up mind that seemingly has come to me overnight... Anyways, the only people that really agreed with me were these two old guys... They were wise, I'll give them that, but most people just thought they were crazy!! What ever happened to respecting your elders?? So anyways, I let the whole council know that without strong Odysseus to defend us, Ithaka was going to end up in turmoil, but they STILL didn't believe me. I'm not gonna lie, I truly began to doubt myself :/... I cried for a moment, but then I remembered the strong goddess Athena. I needed to show everyone that Athena was a part of me, and that I could be as strong and composed as she. Apparently, Athena heard my internal call for help, and she came to me, in the form again of the Mentor, and she told me that SHE HERSELF would take me on my voyage!!!! I'M SOOOOO STOKED! Ahh I've never been on a quest before, and Athena told me what to pack, but I'm not sure it'll be enough! Oh well, I'll do anything at this point to get those horrible suitors out of my house... What will it take for them to realize that enough is enough?? Will I have to bring my father back from beyond the horizon to kick them out?? WHY DON'T THEY LISTEN TO ME?!?!? I'm beginning to feel like I'll never live up to what a great ruler my father was... Ooh, I have an idea! Maybe, making a successful journey to find my father will prove to everyone that I really AM grown up, and that I really DO have power! Let's hope so, because however pleasing this trip seems, I'm beginning to doubt if I will be able to complete it alone...
Well, that's enough for tonight...
-Telemakhos.
p.s.- check out the picture of me and my mommy at the bottom-- aww I just love her!!
WOW. That guy writes a lot... I really don't think I'll bother to read it... Anyways guys AGAIN I'm so sorry I haven't had time to tell you all about my trip, it's just been so hectic lately trying to get back to my family at Ithaka...Oh my, theres a 60-foot-wave coming towards my boat, I should probably go... Toodles, Odysseus


No comments:
Post a Comment