Sooooo today ended up being a prettyyy awkward day. I woke up naked (having all my clothes torn off by the INSANE storm yesterday) in the woods of this new island I'm on called Scheria, only to find this young, beautiful princess staring at me. Let me tell you- It really doesn't get much more awkward than that. So anyways, she was washing her clothes and stumbled upon me, sleeping naked in the forest. Thankfully, I awoke not long after her discovery of me.. I asked her for her help, and I'm assuming she took pity on me because she agreed. She said her name was Nausicaa and that she lived in the palace in the city. She also understood the awkward-ness of the situation and didn't really want to make it worse by attempting to walk me to her palace with me still being naked and all... So, she told me to clean up and she gave me the directions to her place. Then she left. Wow. She was beautiful. I washed up really well in the stream so I could hopefully undo the likely horrible impression I've already left on her and hopefully cause her to like me!! I am looking especially handsome today... OMG. What if she fell in love with me!?!? Wow that would be great! It's always such a help to have lovers in high places (like princesses). Maybe she will be willing to help me if she is in love with me... Maybe she will be able to get me a new boat!! Wow, okay, I'd better not get ahead of myself...but I really do want to find out what's going to happen with her... I guess I'm off to the palace!!
Xoxo,
Odysseus.
P.S. - Here's a quick sketch of our first encounter...looks pretttyyy awkward, does it not?

No comments:
Post a Comment