FINALLY I have some time to write to you all!! Basically I've been stuck on this island with this insane goddess named Calypso, who's been trying to seduce me ever since I got stranded on her island! Anyways, as you all probably know, it's pretty hard to deny a goddess...especially one as beautiful as Calypso... I mean look at her!!

I just feel pretty bad that I've done my wife wrong. She probably has tons of suitors flocking to her, asking for her hand in marriage. She's probably denied all of them, because I know that she knows I'm on my way home. If I returned home to find her with another man.....why, I don't even know what I'd do! She belongs to me, and no other man! I only had my affair(s) with Calypso out of love for Penelope...All I want to do is see her again! She will understand. I had no other choice. Anyways, it sure does feel good to be off that island...I wonder what made Calypso let me go! I bet other gods intervened, considering it is very rare for a goddess to hold onto a man for so long. Anyways, I have a crazy story for you all!! So, I had been at sea for a while, when all of the sudden a HUGE storm started to brew up out of nowhere!! I was just minding my own business; it was a beautiful day; NOTHING COULD GO WRONG.....It was insane!! The waves capsized my boat, and I was thrust beneath the water. Basically, I think that the gods helped me out AGAIN on this one, because I was given a weird protective veil that kept me from drowning... I swam to shore with the veil, and felt surprisingly good upon getting out of the water. Once again, I was saved by the gods, and I didn't actually have to face the water myself...Hopefully this will continue to happen...I mean, I'm not saying I don't have the skills to get myself out of these messes myself...I'm just saying it's kinda nice when I don't really have to do anything myself!! Okay, I'd probably get going... I just arrived on this island called Scheria, and I should probably go find somewhere to stay for the night!!
Laterrr,
Odysseus

1 comment:
for crying out loud!!! Wot'swith th guilt trip!!! you KNEW YOU WERE MARRIED WHEN YOU GOT HERE!!!! All I offered was gifts frokm th Erth to set you free (which you couldv'e taken) I put it to you that you wanted to stay........
Feedback?
Post a Comment