Helloooooo cyberspace! It's Odysseus! And yes, I know that it's really lame to sorta not say anything in my first blog EVER, but please consider that I'm at sea right now, battling through the sweet-talks of Atlas's daughter, all trying to get me to abandon my journey... Although I will NEVER abandon my journey, I have to say she's pretty tempting... For this reason, I'll be having a GUEST-BLOGGER today! I've never met the guy, but my friends are telling me he's pretty cool...So here's Telemakhos!Ohhh hey guys! It's Telemakhos, and although Odysseus may not know it, he's my father...Yeah, I know it's pretty trippy, but I haven't seen him in many years, and I really didn't want the first time we met to be over IM or something... Anyways, I was just sitting around at my house with all of those insanely obnoxious suitors, when a knock came at the door and I was greeted by an old family friend. How nice! The grey-eyed man told me stories of my father, and assured me that he is alive somewhere, battling the sea and the god Poseidon to come home to my mother and I!! Can you believe it??? NEITHER COULD I!!! Now, I feel like a new spirit has been put into me, and I know that that friend was not just a friend...I realize now that it must have been the goddess Athena! I know that sounds really crazy, but how else can you explain what happened?? I have hope for the future and a new longing to meet my father that I've never had before... It's like I have a new heart and I'm thinking so clearly now...I've been enlightened!! Well, that's all for now guys, I'll keep you all updated on what I decide to do about meeting my father... See you in the future!!
(P.S.: Isn't that a nice picture of Athena?? She looks like she's reaching out to me, and that she'll truly help me in the quest for my father...I'm so excited!!!)
How was he? Ehh, maybe I'll have someone different next time, but something about this Telemakhos guy just seemed interesting...Oh well! Anyways, I'll see you all next time, and hopefully then I'll have more time to write to you myself!
-Odysseus

No comments:
Post a Comment