So, how'd you all like the ending to my story?? Alkinoos and his people certainly liked it, and they FINALLY let me go! YAY! Alkinoos loaded my boat with gifts and other stuff ALL morning, and I didn't get to leave till sunset... I don't remember a lot about the trip home, considering I was soooooooooooo tired from all the HARD WORK I did at Scheria, I slept through the whole trip! I feel sort of bad, considering I didn't even wake up when we landed on shore, and my crew had to carry me out onto the land before they set out back for their own homes... The worst part is that I heard that their ship sank like RIGHT after they dropped me off at home... that SUCKS.....ehh whatever it's not MY fault... Anyways, I woke up after being dropped off at Ithaka, although I had NO idea where I was considering I was covered in some weird fog again...Probably that Athena again! She appeared to me and told me that I was supposed to use my cunning to get rid of the suitors, and then she told me to go visit the swineherd Eumaios. Of course, I listened to her (as always) so I'm headed off to Eumaios now! Maybe I will meet my son Telemakhos at last!
P.S. - Here's Eumaios, the guy I guess I'll be spending the next few days with...
Later,
Odysseus


No comments:
Post a Comment