Monday, March 10, 2008

Book Fifteen- GUEST BLOGGERRR (sorry guys)

Hey People!
So recently, since I've been staying with Eumaios, I've decided to test him to see how long he'll let me stay...So, I told him that I would have to leave soon, so that he would hopefully invite me to stay longer. I told him that I would leave in the morning, but he told me that that wasn't acceptable and that I would have to stay with him for a little while longer, which is fine by me! The only thing is that he has taken a strange liking to me, and he won't give me a second alone! Even now, he's calling me downstairs to play backgammon with him...I mean I'm staying here, but I STILL HAVE A LIFE...It's not my fault I would rather be up here being social on the internet than actually interacting with someone....pshh.... Anyways, that's why I'm cutting this blog short, and I'm gonna resume with that guest blogger that we had a while back...Bon appetite!

Hey Guys!
It's Telemakhos again! WOW, I haven't blogged here for a while... Well, just to catch you all up, I voyaged for a while looking for my father, but without luck...Then recently, I was staying with Meneleus and Helen, when Athena appeared to me in a dream, and told me to go back to Ithaka, for there was fear of my mother getting married to one of the suitors!! I mean, I care a LOT about my father who I've never met before, but my mommy is my NUMBER ONE. I need to make sure she is okay before I worry about Odysseus anymore. So, yesterday morning, I set sail from the home of Meneleus with many gifts aboard my boat. Right when I boarded, I saw Helen racing back towards the ship. She told me that she had just seen a sign and told me that Odysseus will soon return home to kill the suitors...Maybe going home will prove beneficial to both my mother AND my father! WOOHOO!!! This morning, we arrived in Ithaka at last!! It feels so good to be home :) I can't wait to see my mom and hopefully meet my dad and OMG this is gonna be soooo exciting! AND AND AND AND get this: we just saw a hawk fly by carrying a dove in its talons, and Theoclymenus thinks that it shows the strength of Odysseus and his bloodline...get it?? THAT MEANS ME!! Wow I'm so stoked to meet my father!! Wow, I feel like Dorothy in "The Wizard of Oz," just realizing how easy it was to get home after such a long, perilous journey... YAY!! Okay I'm gonna go now and get a good night's sleep so I can hopefully get a lot done tomorrow. Bye!
Xoxo,
Telemakhos <3 style="font-weight: bold;">


Hmm that was interesting.. okay so me and Eumaios just played pretty much the most uneventful 3-hour game of backgammon I have ever played in my life, and the only way I can get away from him is to go to bed (I swear to god if he asks me to sleep with him too I'M LEAVING I don't care what Athena says...) Anyways, goodnight!
PEACE-
-Odysseus

No comments: